Terms and Conditions of User
The user referred to in the Terms and Conditions shall mean any person who browses, accesses or completes the contact form at the Site. Unless otherwise provided in laws or the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall apply to all users, including but not limited to, natural persons, juristic persons, partnership, or any persons linking with any business entities, juristic persons, groups, partnership or entities, or accessing the Site.
Article 1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of the Provisions
- The user agrees that insofar as it is permitted by laws, the Company is entitled to amend or change the Terms and Conditions unilaterally, if necessary, and may add, reduce, amend or change various rules subject to any update on laws and policy and in order to optimize the user’s experience in access to the Site timely. The Company will also post the latest Terms and Conditions of User via the Service without separate notice. The user’s continued access to the Service upon any amendments to or changes in the Terms and Conditions shall constitute your full knowledge, acknowledgement and acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions of User. If you disagree to them, please cease to access the Service immediately.
Article 2. User and Contact Information
- The user must be a natural person with disposing capacity. If the user is a natural person without disposing capacity, the user’s parent or guardian shall read, understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time, and then the user may access the Site. Your continued access to the Site shall be presumed that your parent or guardian has read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time.
- When you, as the user, registers the contact information to access the Company’s services, such as the introduction to full products and services, business cooperation, job opportunity consultation and customer service consultation, you shall choose to complete your contact information per the Company’s request. The Company may provide you with the information about services provided by the Company and its affiliates based on your contact information, including name, company, job title, email and Tel. No., et al..
- When the Company deletes any user’s contact information or ceases to provide the services at the Site with any causes, the Company is not obligated to prepare any backup for the user’s contact information.
Article 4. Relationship between the Company and User
- The user shall not leave the contact information in another person’s name or violate the R.O.C. laws, or public order and good moral. Upon awareness of any risk, the Company may refuse to continue providing the services to the user directly. The user agrees to bear the damages caused to the Company therefor, if any.
- If you, as the user, fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions or the Site’s instructions, tips and rules on the information page when accessing the Site, the Company shall be entitled to refuse to continue providing related services to you, and the Company will bear any damages caused therefor.
Article 5. User’s Obligation and Commitment of Compliance
- The user shall commit never to access the Service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal manner, and also commit to comply with the related R.O.C. laws and international practices on access to the Internet. If the user is situated outside the R.O.C., the user shall also agree to comply with the laws applicable in the country or territory in which the user is situated at the same time. The user agrees and undertakes not to utilize the Service to engage in any activities infringing upon another person’s interest and right or against laws, or utilize the Service for any illegal purposes (including prohibition or restriction of the transactions of goods) or in any illegal manner. In the case of transaction for or access to the Service, the lending conditions and related information as released shall be provided free from any exaggerated, false, misleading or misbelieved statement.
The user shall not utilize the Site to engage in any activities infringing upon another person’s interest and right or against laws, or any misconduct; otherwise, the Company is entitled to terminate the Service accessed by the user immediately, and the user shall bear related legal liability, as well as the damages suffered by the Company or the Company’s employees. Said activities against laws or misconduct includes without limitation to:
Upload, post, publish or forward any defamatory, insulting, fraudulent, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, pornographic, gambling, untrue or illegal text, pictures, or files in any form, or those against public order or good morals or any other illegal text, pictures or files on the Site;
Infringe upon the Company’s and another person’s goodwill, privacy, business secrets, trademark right, copyright, patent right, and any other intellectual property rights and other rights;
Violate the confidentiality obligation to be borne pursuant to laws or contract;
Log into the Company’s user service system or network without authorization, misuse another person’s account, or send emails to forge the sender’s identity information;
Upload, post, transmit or distribute any data containing computer virus, or any program code that would interrupt, destroy, or limit functions of, the computer software and hardware;
Publish, transmit and send spam, chain letters, multi-level marketing messages and advertisements against laws or without the Company’s permission on this site or in the name of this site; or store any data infringing upon another person’s intellectual property rights or against laws;
Engage in illegal transactions or post false messages or messages inducing crime, including those involving the sale of guns, knives, drugs, doping, pirated software, participation in gambling or other goods prohibited by laws from sale;
Forge the source of information or disrupt the identification of transmission source in any manner;
Interrupt or disconnect the Site, server, or network linking the Site, or fail to comply with the related demand, procedure, policy or rules for linking with the Site;
Engage in any activities potentially containing computer virus or infringing upon the Site’s system or data;
Follow up another person, interrupt another person, or collect or storage another person’s personal data for said purpose;
Any activities which the Company considers inappropriate with justified reasons.
- The Company may delete any contents which are against laws, untrue or inadequate to its sole discretion, without giving a notice to the user separately or bearing any liability therefor.
- You, as the user, agree that if you violate the Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to, any agreement which constitutes a part of the Terms and Conditions), or your access to the Service violates any laws or infringes upon the Company’s or a third party’s right, you will reasonably indemnify and keep the Company and its affiliates harmless from the damages caused therefor.
Article 6. Scope and Limitation of Liability
- Various services provided by the Company via the Site shall bear the related liability expressly identified in the Terms and Conditions only.
- The information made available on the Site is provided for reference only. Your, as the user, shall judge and evaluate, at your own risk, the accuracy or creditability of related data involved in the Service. The Company will not guarantee the profit, or bear any liability of guarantee, with respect to the cooperation projects carried out based on the data and information accessed by the user via the Service.
- The Company provides no warranty toward the Site, express or implicit, including but not limited to, full rights, commercial marketability, fitness for specific purposes and non-infringement upon another person’s rights. You, as the user, shall access the Service at your own risk. The Company doesn’t warrant that the Site will satisfy the user’s needs, operate uninterruptedly, transmit, process, store and backup data in a timely manner, safely, reliably and correctly, discover and correct any errors in the system, software and data immediately, or makes available to the user any products, services, information or other data that may satisfy the user’s expectation.
- The Company doesn’t warrant that the email transmitted via the Site, server and domain or the contents thereof are free from any hazardous materials, such as computer virus, or that mails, files or data are transmitted correctly, interruptedly and free from any error. Meanwhile, the Company will not be liable for any damages caused by the failure, loss or error in transmission of the mails, files or data.
- The user shall agree that all data and logs in the process of access to the Service shall be based on the e-data stored in the Service database and that any dispute or legal action shall be resolved based on the Company’s e-data.
- The information or advice accessed by the user from the Site, expressed in writing or verbally, shall not constitute the Company’s warranty.
Article 7. Disconnection, Failure or Suspension of Service System
In any of the following circumstances, the Company is entitled to disconnect or suspend the Site and no compensation or damages may be claimed by the user therefor:
- Required maintenance and construction of electronic communication equipment, and contingent failure in electronic communication equipment;
- Relocation, replacement, upgrading, care or maintenance of related software and hardware equipment at the Site;
- The user’s violation of laws, Terms and Conditions, and agreement related to the Service;
- Suspension, interruption or abnormal operation of the Site resulting from a third party’s act, circumstances beyond the Company’s control, or any other causes not attributed to the Company;
- Suspension, interruption or abnormal operation of the Site resulting from force majeure, such as natural calamity, or any other causes not attributed to the Company;
- The Company’s own business considerations, including but not limited to, business merger and windup.
Article 8. User’s Act
- The Company would not screen or review any information, data, text, software, music, audio, photo, picture, video, message or any other data posed or privately transmitted by the user on the Site (hereinafter referred to as the “user’s contents”) in advance. Therefore, the provider of the user’s contents shall bear any legal liability with respect to the genuineness, validity, timeliness and completeness of the contents independently, while the Company will not be liable for any guarantee or compensation.
- Under such circumstance, the Company will not be liable for the user’s contents, including but not limited to, any error or omission therein, as well as the losses or damages derived from the emails posted, sent or distributed by the Company.
The user acknowledges and agrees that the Company may keep and disclose the user’s account details, information or data to any government agency, judicial police, or guardian of a minor whenever it considers necessary to do so pursuant to laws or for any of the following reasonable purposes:
Where it is required to comply with laws and government agency’s requirements;
Where it is required by provision of the Service;
Where a third party petitions for prevention or removal of any infringement or damages thereof by present related evidence;
Where it is necessary to prevent another person’s interest and right from suffering significant impairment;
Any other circumstances required in order to protect the life, body, freedom, right and property safety of the Company, user and general public.
- You, as the user, shall acknowledge that you might view any unpleasant, inappropriate and disgusting contents when accessing the Site.
Article 9. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions, the intellectual property rights in the contents, such as software, interface and programs, used by the Site, including but not limited to, works, pictures, files, information, data, program framework, interface arrangements and interface designs, shall remain vested in the Company. Any person shall not engage in unauthorized use, modification, reproduction, public communication, adaptation, dissemination, lease, distribution, public transmission, public presentation, reverse engineering, decompilation or disassembly of said intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, trademark rights, patent rights, copyright, business secrets and know-how, without prior permission. If the user wishes to quote or re-post the contents of said software, program or website, the user needs to seek the prior written consent from the Company or any other right holder pursuant to laws. The user shall respect the Company’s intellectual property rights; otherwise, the user shall bear the legal liability independently and also damages caused to the Company therefor.
- The related contents downloaded by the user from the Site are applicable to fair use for personal and non-business purpose, which shall not be transmitted, distributed or provided to the public without the Company’s authorization. The user shall comply with the relevant requirements under the Copyright Act when using the contents and refrain from changing, issuing, broadcasting, reselling, reproducing, adapting, distributing, performing and displaying the same, or earning any profit (including but not limited to, the income from advertisements and programs) by utilizing the Site’s contents, in whole or in part, or interfacing the Site via open programs (if any).
- If you, as the user, wishes to use the Site’s contents for any purpose other than personal use, you shall not register the Site but please negotiate with the Company for license separately. The contents made available by the Service shall remain vested in the Company, which shall not be used in any manner without the Company’s written permission or license.
- When the Company is marketing and promoting the Service, the commodity, service name and logo related to the Service (hereinafter referred to as the “service mark”) shall be protected under the related R.O.C. laws, subject to the status of their registration of usage. Any person shall not use the service mark in any manner without the Company’s prior written consent.
- In order to protect the intellectual property rights, if any intellectual property rights held or used by the user personally are likely to be infringed by the Company, please contact the Company as soon as possible and also provide the Company’s the certificate of right and specific information about infringement, including but not limited to, descriptions about the infringed intellectual property rights, the location of the work alleged to be infringed in the Service, and the user’s contact information.
Article 10. The User’s License to the Service
- The user agrees that the Site may collect, process, maintain, communicate and use the data downloaded, sent, input or provided by the user within the reasonable extent, in order to provide the user with any information or services, prepare the user’s statistic data, perform the investigation or research on online behaviors, or satisfy any legal purposes.
- If the user retains no legal right to license another person to use, modify, reproduce, publicly communicate, adapt, distribute, issue or publicly release certain data, and also sublicense said rights to a third party, please do not upload, send, input or provide such data to the Site. The Company will not be liable for the damages caused the user.
- Once any data are uploaded, sent, input or provided by the user to the Site, the user shall be deemed agreeing the Company to use, modify, reproduce, publicly communicate, adapt, distribute, issue or publicly release the same and sublicense said rights to another person. The user shall raise no objection in this regard.
- The user shall also guarantee that the Company’s use, modification, reproduction, public communication, adaption, distribution, issuance, public release and sublicense of the data shall be free from infringement upon any third party’s intellectual property rights; otherwise, the user shall bear the damages caused to the Company therefor (including but not limited to, the cost of action and attorney fees, et al.).
Article 11. Link with a Third Party’s Program/Website
- The Company or the Company’s contractors might provide the links with any other programs or online resources and the user might link the programs or websites managed by any other operators therefor. Notwithstanding, the Company has no connection with those operators. The trademarks and other rights on such programs or websites shall remain vested in the related right holders, while the Company doesn’t acquire, or license the user to use, such rights.
- The programs or websites managed by the other operators shall be handled by the operators independently of the Company. The Company will not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, effectiveness, validity, safety and completeness of such programs or websites.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that the Company shall not be liable for the damages caused by the user’s link to other programs or websites, if any. The Company may work with any third parties including companies and suppliers (hereinafter referred to as the “provider of contents”) and allow them to provide the contents or hyperlink for exposure or posting via the Service. When posting the contents, the Company shall identify the provider of the contents. In order to respect the provider’s intellectual property rights, the Company will not review or modify the contents provided by them substantially or bear the liability with respect to the validity or accuracy of the contents.
Article 12. Changes of Service Contents and Distribution of Promotional Materials
- The user agrees that with the service scope of the Site, the Company may add, reduce, change or terminate related service items or contents, subject to the business needs and circumstances, without notice to the user individually.
- The user agrees that the Company may add, modify or terminate related activities, subject to the actual execution status, and choose to notify the user in an optimal manner.
- The user agrees that the Company may send or push the information about the Company’s and its subsidiaries’, affiliates’ or business partners’ marketing activities, from time to time. If you do not desire to receive the marketing information any longer, please notify the Company to cancel it via email@example.com.
Article 13. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Others
- The Terms and Conditions are executed by the User and the Company jointly, applicable to all of the user’s activities on the Site. The Terms and Conditions include without limitation to, the provisions herein, and various clauses and rules already promulgated or to be promulgated. All of such clauses and rules shall constitute an integral part of the Terms and Conditions, with the same legal effect as the Terms and Conditions.
- Where any clause herein is held invalid or unenforceable for whatsoever reasons, such clause shall be deemed separable from the other clauses herein and the effect of the other clauses shall remain unaffected with the same binding effects.
- The Company retains the ultimate right to interpret the Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the Terms and Conditions and laws, the R.O.C laws shall apply.
- In the event of any dispute arising from accessing the Service between the User and the Company, the user and the Company agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Taiwan Taipei District Court in the first instance and also the R.O.C. laws as the governing law.